- 1: When is the best time of year to have my car sprayed?
From a corrosion point of view, the corrosion process is most active in the spring and summer months due to the increase in temperature. It is during the hot days of summer, with the combination of oxygen, humidity and the calcium accumulated by your car during the previous winter; rust begins to do its damage.
Additionally the increased temperature results in the expansion of metal, which creates a bigger playing field for rust.
- 2: How long does it take to apply Noxudol?
On average vehicle it takes around 2 hours to apply undercoating and cavity wax.
- 3: What is Noxudol?
Noxudol is a superior line of undercoating and rustproofing products manufactured and engineered to provide excellent protection to all motor vehicles. Through quality and performance Noxudol supports automotive manufacturers, suppliers and retailers tackle today challenges such as rust.
- 4: After Rust Proofing, When can I wash my car?
After 30 days but no pressure wash jet under, or areas where noxudol was apply
- 5: How much does Noxudol Rust Proofing cost?
Call us today to know more about our pricing details.
- 6: Does Noxudol attract dirt?
No, it doesn’t.
- 7: Does undercoating products really reduce road noise?
Some of them yes. Noxudol 1100 and 3100.
- 8: Are rust proofing and undercoating the same thing?
No. Undercoating is the process of applying a thick wax or tar based coating to the undercarriage of your vehicle. Rust Proofing (Cavity wax) is a thin, penetrating rust protective compound intended for treatment of the hollow spaces of motor vehicles according to the ML method.
- 9: Can I spray paint over rust?
Yes, you can spray paint over rust. Before you paint, take the time to prepare your surface properly. It’s extremely important and is the best predictor of how long your new paint finish will last.
- 10: What Makes Noxudol Rust Protection Products Unique?
Thanks to keen perception and continuous research, the company is right at the forefront of developing a solvent-free product range.
- 11: What are the advantages of using Sound Dampening Products?
We have developed a series of effective compounds that damp vibration, prevent structure-borne noise and provide thermal insulation. Furthermore, they are easy to apply, low-weight and can be applied to a wide range of surfaces. And of course all products are Water-based.
- 12: Are Noxudol rust protection and prevention products are safe?
Noxudol has a variety of products without solvent in which some of the products instead are water based. The common denominator is that the solvent-free products do not emit any organic compound which gives a VOC content equal to zero.
- 13: What are the benefits of using Rust Inhibitors?
Extends the life of your vehicle, Simple to use and easy to apply, Very effective and Increases the resale value of your vehicle.
- 14: Is rust protection important for your car?
Yes, even if you are not planning to keep the vehicle for long time, rust protection should be a no-brainer.
- 15: What effect does Noxudol have on environment?
Noxudol is an advanced Line of Eco-Friendly, Low VOC products. It’s characterized as a non-toxic and non-harmful rust inhibitor, and hence do not have any negative impact on the environment.
- 16: Can I apply Noxudol to rusted cars?
Yes, absolutely, Noxudol can be applied to both new and used cars that are prone to rust.
- 17: How to prepare the surface before applying Noxudol?
The surface where Noxudol to be applied should be completely clean dry and free of any oil substances.
- 18: Is it ok to apply Noxudol only on rust affected areas?
Noxudol should be applied on affected areas to protect them, and the rest of the vehicle internally and external too.
- 19: Can I use Noxudol for commercial and industrial projects?
Yes, Noxudol can be used in the commercial and industrial
- 20: Is it necessary to wear a mask when undercoating my vehicle using Noxudol?
Even though Noxudol is categorized as a Eco-Friendly and non-harmful rust protection products, it’s always recommended to wear safety goggles and dust mask.