It is extracted from flax seed and is known to be one of the most functional natural oils. The product has multiple uses and applications. The most common are as a preservative for wood, ingredient in paints, varnishes, and stains. The product can be obtained in a Raw or Boiled format.
- The linseed oil is ideal to improve the flow of oil based paints including Pine Tar.
- Speeds up the drying process
- Improves the flow, durability and luster of paints
- Protects, seals and produces a beautiful finish
- Top quality finish for fine woods, furniture and antiques
- Develops the full tenderness and richness of wood